50 Ft Black Southwire, Single Conductor, Copper 50' Power Cable 350 MCM, Class 1
Four available. Buy one or more to save on shipping by freight!
This listing is for a full 50' reel of Black 350 MCM cable, specifically:
SOUTHWIRE COMPANY |
TelcoFlex II Central Office Power Cable, 350 KCMIL, Single Conductor, Class 1 Flexible Strand Without Braid, LSZH, 600 Volts,
Southwire’s TelcoFlex II Cable is single conductor with a class I (modified) bunched (8 and 6 AWG) and rope-bunched (4 AWG and larger) stranded tinned copper conforming to ASTM B-33 and Underwriter’s Laboratories requirements. An opaque mylar tape sh all be applied over the conductor to facilitate stripping. Insulation is 90C rated low smoke, non-halogen, TelcoHyde(TM) 5221 conforming to Underwriter’s Laboratories Standard 44 and Telcordia Specification GR-347-CORE, also UL and CSA 105C AWM rated . The insulation has a limiting oxygen index of 35%.
- UL Listed As: Central Office Power Cable
- UL Listed Standard 44: Thermoset Insulated Type RHH/ST1
- FT-4 Flame Test
- ASTM B-33 and B172 for Flexible Strand
- Physical and Electrical tests in accordance with UL Standard 44 Requirements
- CSA AWM I B 10GR - 347 - Core Compliant by Telcordia
- Meets the Requirements of WP93811 for Cold Flow (Creep) and Cut Through
- Low Smoke - LS
- IEC 60674 and 60332
UL Listed As: Central Office Power Cable
UL Listed Standard 44: Thermoset Insulated Type RHH/ST1
FT-4 Flame Test
ASTM B-33 and B172 for Flexible Strand
Physical and Electrical tests in accordance with UL Standard 44 Requirements
CSA AWM I B 105C
GR - 347 - Core Compliant by Telcordia
Meets the Requirements of WP93811 for Cold Flow (Creep) and Cut Through
Low Smoke - LS
|Conductor Count||1 CONDUCTOR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED OR COATED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||350KCMIL (AKA MCM)|
|Product Type||TELCO POWER|
This will be shipped by freight on a small pallet and we can ship it or you can make arrangement to pickup (and send your BOL).
Over 40,000 feet of power cable in stock: 500 MCM, 350 MCM, 2 / 4/ 6/ 10 Gauge AWG Cables in Red, Black and Green Available.
• We ship quickly from the Midwest, usually on the same day we receive your paid order. We process orders until 1:00 pm EST (Mon-Fri)
• Please contact us for shipping quotes to international locations.
We have been in the cable and broadband business for over 20 years. We buy, repair, and sell quality new and refurbished equipment. We also specialize in the deployment of high-speed internet access in cable TV systems, hotels, and other multi-dwelling properties. We strive to offer value to our customers big and small and to deliver excellent customer service.